Did you know Jarrah honey can be used as part of your skincare regime? In fact, due to its high antioxidant content, studies have shown Jarrah honey can support skin-cell renewal as well as stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Why should I make my own facial mask? Here’s 3 reasons.
- Peace of mind from knowing what is in it
- Preservative-free as it is made fresh with no added chemicals
- Making it from scratch really feels like self-care.
Try making this facial mask at home with 3 simple ingredients.
- 1 Tbsp Jarrah honey
- 1 Tbsp finely ground organic oats
- 1 Tbsp natural /organic plain yoghurt
- Mix all these three ingredients together in a small clean dish
- With a brush or fingers, apply this mask to your clean face avoiding the area around your eyes
- Leave it on for about 10-15 mins or until dried
- Once the mask has dried up, wash with warm water and gently rub in circular motion as the oats can act as an exfoliant to your skin.
This mask smells good enough to eat and being 100% natural, it can be used by the entire family.